Tuesday, August 23, 2022

My Best Shots of Jackson, Wyoming , The Grand Tetons, the Wind River Range, and Zion National Park

 I appologize for my tardiness the past two days, I ended my summer on a trip to the state of Wyoming. While in Wyoming I visited the town of Jackson,  Teton Village, and  Togwotee Pass. Then traveled a little farther south in the state to the Wind River Range. Over all we traveled over 2,000 miles,  with 100 of those miles on dirt roads. Wyoming is the least populated state in the union. On the drive we went through the states of California, Nevada, Arizona, Utah, and Wyoming

 

Grand Teton Mountain Range behind the barn.

Brooks Lake Togwotee Pass area

Wind River Range - Tabletop Mountain
Wind River Range - Black Joe Lake with Haystack Rock in the background
Zion National Park, Utah

On the Trail. Mr. Connor and his wife.....


Another view of the backpacking trip.






No comments:

Post a Comment