Wednesday, May 17, 2023

Connor Out through Friday - Will be at School on Saturday

Old man Connor got himself a case of shingles.  Shingles is a virus in the same family as chickenpox. Depending how fast the medication takes effect will determine a return date. At the moment Mr. Connor is planning on taking two days off and hopes to return Friday. The condition is most painful in the evening, right when you want to relax and go to bed. On Tuesday night I was unable to fall asleep until after 2:30 am.



Update: I will not be at school on Friday. Still experiencing pain in m shoulders and the back of my neck. I have some blisters and do not want to put anyone at risk of chickenpox or shingles virus.

Please do the work assigned by the sub on each day of my absence. At the end of the week only 14 days of school left.

I will for sure be at school on Saturday at 9:00 am for those that need to complete their government hours

No comments:

Post a Comment